Delco, Newtown GOP Endorse Candidates
The Delaware County Republican Party and Newtown Township Republican Committee endorse candidates in the 2013 primary election.
The Delaware County Republican Party and Newtown Township Republican Committee endorsed the following candidates for local elected offices.
The Delaware County Republican Party endorsed:
• Judge of the Court of Common Pleas: William “Chip” Mackrides
• Judge of the Court of Common Pleas: Richard M. Cappelli
• Delaware County Council: Mario J. Civera
• Delaware County Council: David J. White
• Delaware County Sheriff: Mary McFall Hopper
• Delaware County Controller: Edward E. O'Lone
• Register of Wills: Jennifer Holsten Maddaloni
- Supervisor: Tina Roberts-Lightcap and Linda Gabell
- Tax Collector: Suzanne Wolanin
- Auditor: Sherrie Smyth
- School Board (Newtown Residents): Kathryn Chandless, Jim Lanzalotto, Matthew DeNucci, & Leonard Altieri (The three other candidates for School Board will be from the Marple Republican Party, they will be endorsed from the Newtown Township Republican Committee at the next voting meeting)
The Newtown Township Republican Committee also supports the following State and County candidates.
- Superior Court: Victor Stabile
- Delaware County Court of Common Pleas: William "Chip" Mackrides and Richard Cappelli
- Delaware County Council: Mario Civera and David White
- Delaware County Sheriff: Mary Hopper
- Delaware County Register of Wills: Jen Holsten-Maddolone
- Delaware County Controller: Edward O’Lone
The last day to register to vote is April 22.
The 2013 Primary Election will be held on May 21.