Powerball Jackpot Hits $550M: Buy Tickets in Marple Newtown
Grab a Powerball ticket while you're out running errands today and get in on a chance to win a $350.1 million cash payout.
Saturday night's Powerball jackpot has climbed to $550 million—the second highest Powerball prize of all time. A winner who matches all five numbers and the red Powerball can get a $350.1 million cash payout (before taxes).
The Powerball drawing is held every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m.
The largest Powerball Jackpot cash payout to date was $384 million and was won in November 2012 in Arizona and Missouri.
Here are some local places you can buy tickets:
- 7-Eleven, 2915 Springfield Rd., Broomall
- ACME, Lawrence Park Shopping Center, 11 Sproul Rd., Broomall
- Broomall Beverage Co., 2624 West Chester Pike, Broomall
- Broomall BP Gas, 2590 West Chester Pike, Broomall
- Giant Food Store, 2910 Springfield Rd., Broomall
- Joe's Pizza, 38 S. Sproul Rd., Broomall
- Mrs. Marty's Deli, Lawrence Park Shopping Center, Sproul Rd., Broomall
- Rite Aid, 2901 Springfield Rd., Broomall
- Sunoco, Richard's A Plus Market, 2850 West Chester Pike, Broomall
- Wawa, 2050 Sproul Rd., Broomall
- ACME Sav-On Market, Newtown Square Shopping Center, West Chester Pike, Newtown Square
- Newtown Square BP, 3608 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square
To find other Powerball vendors in the Philadelphia area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Saturday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.