Invite a friend
Broadway Jazz Classes at From the Top Studio of Dance
Broadway Jazz Classes at From the Top Studio of Dance are a great outlet for self-expression in a fun and creative environment.
Classes are Monday Nights from 7:15pm to 8:15pm
Ages 8-14 & All Skill Levels
Fall Session: September 10th - December 17th - $680.00
Pro-rated and Pay in Full Savings Options Available
Call 610-35-DANCE or Stop in to our Studio in the Newtown Square Shopping Center or Visit www.fromthetopdance.com for Easy Online Registration
|Where||From the Top Studio of Dance 3544 W Chester Pike, Newtown Sq, PA 19073 (In the Newtown Square Shopping Center behind the Ale House, Enter on Clover Lane)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:15 pm–8:15 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About From the Top Studio of Dance
From the Top is located in the Newtown Square Shopping Center on the lower level behind McDonald's. It offers classes in hip hop, jazz, ballet and modern dance for kids, as well as dance and wellness programs for adults.
Classes are taught by trained professional dancers in a friendly environment. Its dancers also have the opportunity to perform outside the studio for local charitable events and its annual recital.
Please visit the website for a schedule, special workshops, party info, registration forms, photo gallery and more.
Other events here
- Sign Up for Summer Dance Camp and Dance Classes at From the Top Studio of Dance in Newtown Square Daily,
- Summer Camp at From the Top Studio of Dance Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Adult Tap Summer Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Combo Dance Class at From the Top Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Hip-hop Class at From the Top Studio of Dance Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Adult Hip-hop Summer Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Ballet Dance Class at From the Top Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Tap Dance Class at From the Top Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm