Invite a friend
Soccer Shots Winter Sessions at The Ellis Athletic Center
It's more than soccer! Soccer Shots is the national leader in youth soccer development for children ages 2 through 8. Our program has been created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, MLS® and USL® professional soccer players, and experienced and licensed soccer coaches. Our innovative lesson plans are developmentally appropriate and tailored specifically to the three distinct age groups we teach. Using these creative and age-appropriate curricula and infusing each lesson plan with enthusiasm and structured activity, Soccer Shots aims to leave a lasting, positive impact on every child we serve.
By enrolling your child in Soccer Shots, you can expect the following:
- Increased psychomotor development through fun fitness activities
- Introduction to team dynamics
- Character formation through life lessons such as honesty, sharing, respect, and positive attitudes
- Development of active lifestyle habits
- Individual skill development
- Coordination, balance, and agility development
No gear needed! All soccer equipment is provided to program participants.
The 6 week program will begin 12/4
Costs $77 per child for one session per week.
- Tuesdays 3-3:30pm or 3:30-4pm for 3-5 yr olds.
- Tuesdays 4-4:30pm or 4:30-5pm for 6-8 yr olds.
- Thursdays 1-1:30pm or 1:30-2pm for 3-5 yr olds.
- Saturdays 1-1:30pm or 1:30-2pm for 3-5 yr olds.
- Saturdays 2-2:30pm or 2:30-3pm for 6-8 yr olds
|Where||3819 W Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Kids, Families|