Invite a friend
The Dance and Diet Connection
The Dance and Diet Connection at From the Top Studio of Dance
Do you struggle to get kids to eat enough fruits and veggies?
Are you frustrated by the confusing information in the media about nutrition labels?
Do you wish you had more energy to get through the day?
Parents and kids, join us to learn how proper nutrition is KEY to getting the most out of any physical activity as well as protecting yourself against illness and injury, and achieving optimal health!
Presentation for parents will include:
* Information about the link between nutrition and disease prevention
* The importance of getting the right fuel into our bodies for exercise (including dance)
* A Great way to get your kids (and you) to eat a rainbow of fruits and veggies every day
* Taste test a quick, nutritious breakfast solution to kick-off the day right
Presentation for kids will include:
* Become a "nutrition detective" by learning how to:
** Read Nutrition Labels
** Avoid harmful ingredients in food
** Identity healthy foods and ingredients
* Information about what foods are the best to eat
* Taste test the most nutritious "Fruit Snack" around a healthy "milkshake"
* Practice making healthier choices
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb 21st
Of course, feel free to bring a friend so they can learn how to get a little healthier, too!
* Event Sponsored by NSA - the maker of Juice Plus+ *
|Where||From the Top Studio of Dance 3544 W Chester Pike, Newtown Sq, PA 19073 (Behind the Ale House on Clover Lane)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About From the Top Studio of Dance
From the Top is located in the Newtown Square Shopping Center on the lower level behind McDonald's. It offers classes in hip hop, jazz, ballet and modern dance for kids, as well as dance and wellness programs for adults.
Classes are taught by trained professional dancers in a friendly environment. Its dancers also have the opportunity to perform outside the studio for local charitable events and its annual recital.
Please visit the website for a schedule, special workshops, party info, registration forms, photo gallery and more.
Other events here
- Sign Up for Summer Dance Camp and Dance Classes at From the Top Studio of Dance in Newtown Square Daily,
- Summer Camp at From the Top Studio of Dance Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Adult Tap Summer Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Combo Dance Class at From the Top Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Hip-hop Class at From the Top Studio of Dance Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Adult Hip-hop Summer Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Ballet Dance Class at From the Top Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Tap Dance Class at From the Top Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm