Marple Newtown Patch readers have posted many items to our blogs and boards sections in September (especially since it's even easier to post on our newly designed site).
Four out of the five top blog posts last month, came from Newtown Township resident Patti Wilson. Wilson's take on the C-R ordinance topped the charts. But Marple Newtown School District News rounded out the month with news of the 2014 National Merit Scholarship semi-finalist.
See what everyone is reading on Marple Newtown Patch. Here are the top most-read blogs for the month of September:
- Residents are right about the C-R Amendment
- Newtown Board of Supervisors Meeting -Sept. 9th - C-R Zoning is on the Agenda
- Why has the building of the Springhouse Trail still not begun?
- Is The Newtown Public Sewer Plan The Best That It Can Be?
- MNHS student Collin Van Son named a 2014 National Merit Scholarship Semi-finalist
Do you want to connect with your neighbors, asks questions, tell them about an event or issue happening in your neighborhood? Blog about it and it will appear in the emailed newsletter or post it to the Boards and it will appear right in the center of the homepage. It's easy to post, promise.