NEWTOWN SQUARE–Got some time to spare after work today? Head over to the Bryn Mawr Health Center in the Ellis Preserve in Newtown Square for a flu shot clinic. The clinic will last from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Can't make it? There are plenty of local options to get a flu shot within Marple Newtown Patch. Below is a list of where you can find flu shots and clinics:
- Through Nov. 15, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Walmart, Marple Crossroads Shopping Center. Flu shots are $25.
- Through Dec. 31 at Mackey's Pharmacy in Newtown Square, off of West Chester Pike.
- Ongoing, Giant Pharmacy, 2910 Springfield Road, Broomall. Flu shots are $30 and available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ongoing,Acme Pharmacy at the Lawrence Park Shopping Center in Broomall. Flu and pneumonia shots available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Cost-$29.99 for regular flu shot, $59.99 for higher dose flu shot, and $84.99 for the pneumonia shot.
- Ongoing, CVS Pharmacy at both the Broomall locations (Lawrence Park Shopping Center and Church Lane) and Newtown Square location. Flu and pneumonia shots available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Cost-$31.99 regular flu shot, and $79.99 for pneumonia shot. Medicare covers both flu and pneumonia shots.
- Ongoing, Rite Aid Pharmacy at the Newtown Square Shopping Center location and Broomall locations. Flu shots available Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.