Autumn is here and the changing fall colors will soon fill your yard. It's time to get those rakes out. Below you will find a leaf collection schedule for both Marple and Newtown townships.
- Collections begin Oct. 28 and will run through the first week of January.
- Place all leaves at the curb. No bags needed. Pick-ups occur all week on the dates listed.
- Wards 1, 2, 3, 4: Oct. 28, 29, 30, 31 and Nov. 1
- Wards 5, 6, 7: Nov. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Find the full leaf collection schedule here
- Rake leaves to the edge of your property, on the inside of the sidewalk. If you do not have a sidewalk, the leaves must be inside the curb.
- Do NOT rake leaves on to the street.
- Precinct 8: Oct. 14-18
- Precinct 3 and 6: Oct. 21-25
- Precinct 5: Oct. 28-Nov. 1
- Precinct 2 and 7: Nov. 4-8
- Precinct 1 and 4: Nov. 11-15
- Find the full collection schedule here.