The market, which was expected to run through October, will move inside the nursery once the colder weather hits.
The farmers market runs every Wednesday from 2 to 6 p.m., rain or shine (or snow) and offers everything from vegetables, pies, pulled pork, waffles, art, jewelry, soap, lotions, salads, ribs, baked goods, pickles and so much more.
Below are just a few of the PRC Farmers' Market vendors Patch as featured recently. Check the market out on Facebook too and give them a Like.
More from the farmers market:
- Keep Skin Soft, Sweet at this Farmers Market Mobile Spa
- Spice Things Up with Mistress of Spice at PRC Farmers' Market
- Taste the Mediterranean at PRC Farmers' Market
- Couple Trades Corporate World for Waffles
- Sunny Slope Farms Offers Sweet Corn at Farmers Market
- Treat Youself to 'Trish's Treats' at PRC Farmers' Market
- Get Your Gladiolus Farm Veggies at Farmers Market
- Heat Up the BBQ at PRC Farmers Market