The big game is on Sunday, Feb. 5, at 6:30 p.m. Where are you watching Super Bowl XLVI?
Area football fans will be making plans on where to watch the New York Giants face off against the New England Patriots in a historic rematch, and Marple Newtown Patch has found a few local places to watch the big game.
Whether you're looking for a big screen T.V., or a glass of beer and food or tailgate specials to supplement your game watching, you can find it locally.
Did we miss a local favorite? Let us know by commenting below.
- , 3910 W Chester Pike, Newtown Square–2 lbs.wings or 20-piece bites for $14.99; 3 lbs. wings or 30-piece bites for $19.99; 4 lbs. wings or 40-piece bites for $24.99; 4 lbs. of wings or 40 buffalo bites plus a double deal (any two pizzas) for $39.99; or 4 lbs. of wings or 40 buffalo bites plus any sandwich platter for $57.99.
- , 191 S Newtown Street Rd, Newtown Square
- , 3531 W Chester Pike, Newtown Square
- , 3546 W Chester Pike, Newtown Square
- , 3570 W Chester Pike, Newtown Square–Choose any hoagie or cheesesteak, one order of french fries, and a 20 oz. soda for $9.99.
- Winner's Circle, 4803 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square–Half-price jumbo wings starting at 6 p.m. Food and beer specials all day, and giveaways and prizes.