News that the former Pathmark property on Lawrence Road was sold was the most read Marple Newtown Patch business story in 2013. The property was sold for $4.8 million. The announcement of a new burger place, Primo Hoagies and Qdoba coming to town also topped the business story charts in 2013.
Below is a list of Marple Newtown Patch's Top 10 most-read business stories from 2013.
- Former Pathmark Property Sold
- New Burger Place to Open in Newtown Square
- Coming Soon to Newtown Square: Primo Hoagies
- Qdoba to Open in Lawrence Park Shopping Center
- Longtime Local Pharmacy Fills Final 'Script
- Newtown Square Giant to Open in November
- Granite Run Mall Sold, Report Says
- Yuki Sushi Fires Employee, Donates to Delco SPCA
- What's the Worst Wawa Parking Lot Around?
- Casale Restaurant Taken Over by Former Owner