Nearly 140 properties are on the list for Friday's Delaware County sheriff's sale. However, many on the list have been postponed and some were settled, leaving about 130 properties on the block.
There are two properties listed in Marple:
- 718 St. Francis Drive, $325,145.60
- 2610 Cynwyd Avenue, $192,146.78
There are a few properties in Marple Newtown that have also been continued to Friday's sheriff's sale:
- 731 Martens Lane (Marple), $$2,165.28
- 26 Ann Road (Marple), $273,035.04
- 111 Holly Road (Marple), $467,399.54
- 2 Chapel Circle (Marple), $425,181.85
- 214 Oldfield Way (Marple), $250,292.57
- 422 Eldon Drive (Marple), $93,783.97
- 228 First Avenue (Marple), $2,550.89
- 2208 Rutgers Drive (Marple), $261,907.22
- 317 Hastings Boulevard (Marple), $295,708.84
- 2521 Highland Avenue (Marple), $187,635.23
- 3915 Gradyville Road (Newtown), $213,660.14
- 302 College Avenue (Newtown), $167,261.71
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the County Council Meeting Room on the first floor of the Government Center Building, Delaware County Court House, Front St. & Veterans Square in Media.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. The winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale. Deposits must be made in cash or by certified check at the time of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Delaware County's sheriff's website.