The Dance and Diet Connection at From the Top Studio of Dance
Do you struggle to get kids to eat enough fruits and veggies?
Are you frustrated by the confusing information in the media about nutrition labels?
Do you wish you had more energy to get through the day?
Parents and kids, join us to learn how proper nutrition is KEY to getting the most out of any physical activity as well as protecting yourself against illness and injury, and achieving optimal health!
Presentation for parents will include:
* Information about the link between nutrition and disease prevention
* The importance of getting the right fuel into our bodies for exercise (including dance)
* A Great way to get your kids (and you) to eat a rainbow of fruits and veggies every day
* Taste test a quick, nutritious breakfast solution to kick-off the day right
Presentation for kids will include:
* Become a "nutrition detective" by learning how to:
** Read Nutrition Labels
** Avoid harmful ingredients in food
** Identity healthy foods and ingredients
* Information about what foods are the best to eat
* Taste test the most nutritious "Fruit Snack" around a healthy "milkshake"
* Practice making healthier choices
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb 21st
Of course, feel free to bring a friend so they can learn how to get a little healthier, too!
* Event Sponsored by NSA - the maker of Juice Plus+ *
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something