Nearly 140 properties are on the list for Friday's Delaware County sheriff's sale. However, many on the list have been postponed and some were settled, leaving about 130 properties on the block.
There is one property listed in Marple:
- 41 Media Line Road, $1,164,672.12
There are two properties listed in Newtown:
- 34 Reese Avenue, $1,164,672.12
- 208 Chestnut Street, $147,830.79
There are several properties in Marple Newtown that have also been continued to Friday's sheriff's sale:
- 125 Sylvan Drive (Marple), $46,465.02
- 440 North Sproul Road (Marple), $280,858.60
- 2405 North Greenhill Road (Marple), $306,000.27
- 5 East Garden Road (Marple), $253,511.99
- 2609 Cynwyd Avenue (Marple), $79,871.62
- 20 Surrey Drive (Newtown), $398,968.54
- 1 Radnor Drive, Unit E-4 (Newtown), $127,558.77
- 222 Cornerstone Drive (Newtown), $380,448.97
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the County Council Meeting Room on the first floor of the Government Center Building, Delaware County Court House, Front St. & Veterans Square in Media.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. The winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale. Deposits must be made in cash or by certified check at the time of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Delaware County's sheriff's website.