Jan Cetan, John Lucas and Michael Molinaro were each sworn in to office on Monday after having been re-elected to office in November's Election.
Molinaro was re-appointed as board president and Lucas was re-appointed board vice president, according to Township Secretary Sharon Angelaccio.
The Commissioners work session meetings will remain on the first Monday of each month, followed by the regular meetings on the second Monday of the Month, according to Angelaccio.
Below are a few of the Marple Township Board of Commissioners appointments or reappointments to boards or offices.
- Township Manager: Anthony Hamaday
- Township Secretary: Sharon L. Angelaccio
- Treasurer: John Capuzzi, Jr
- Solicitor: J. Adam Matlawski of McNichol, Byrne & Matlawski, P.C.
- Engineer: Joe Mastronardo of Pennoni Associates
- Fire Marshal: James Capuzzi
- Emergency Management Coordinator: Thomas Murray
- Planning Commission: Tim Moore
- Zoning Hearing Board: Jules Spigonardo and Matt Bilker as an alternate