More than 150 properties are on the list for Friday's Delaware County sheriff's sale. However, many on the list have been postponed and some were settled, leaving about 145 properties on the block.
There is one property listed in Marple:
- 214 Oldfield Way, $250,292.57
There are two properties listed in Newtown:
- 302 College Avenue, $167,261.71
- 276 West Chelsea Circle, $162,131.29
There are a few properties in Marple Newtown that have also been continued to Friday's sheriff's sale:
- 314 Columbia Place (Marple), $296,426.77
- 111 Holly Road (Marple), $467,399.54
- 2 Chapel Circle (Marple), $425,181.85
- 77 2nd Avenue (Marple), $286,426.70
- 4325 Fairview Avenue (Newtown), $281,980.17
- 224 Locust Street (Newtown), $216,403.13
- 3915 Gradyville Road (Newtown), $213,660.14
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the County Council Meeting Room on the first floor of the Government Center Building, Delaware County Court House, Front St. & Veterans Square in Media.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. And the winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale. Deposits must be made in cash or by certified check at the time of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Delaware County's sheriff's website.