Republicans Linda Gabell and Christina Roberts Lightcap were each sworn in to office on Monday after having been elected to office in November's Election.
Supervisor Joseph Catania was re-appointed as board chairman and Supervisor John Nawn was appointed board vice chairman, according to Township Manager Mike Trio. Supervisor Ed Partridge was formerly the vice chair.
Below are a few of the Newtown Township Board of Supervisors appointments or reappointments to boards or offices.
- Township Manager/Secretary/Treasurer/Zoning Officer and
Chief Administrative Officer (Pension Funds): Michael Trio
- Chief of Police: Christopher Lunn
- Solicitor: Richard Sokorai
- Engineer: Stantec Engineering
- Roadmaster: George Sharretts, director of public works
- Fire Marshall/Fire Suppression Engineer: Karl Keehn
- Emergency Management Coordinator: Ross Lambert
- Planning Commission: Shimon Guy, Claire L. Frissora, Jeff French and Paul Evans
- Zoning Hearing Board: Theodore Moser and Angelo Mancini
- Environmental Advisory Council: Paul Seligson, Judy Carr and Jane Rowan