Wednesday’s jackpot is up to $400 million, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. The estimated cash payout is $223.6M.
Here are some Broomall and Newtown Square retailers that sell Pennsylvania Lottery products, including the $2 tickets for Powerball:
- 7-Eleven, 2915 Springfield Rd., Broomall
- ACME, Lawrence Park Shopping Center, 11 Sproul Rd., Broomall
- Broomall Beverage Co., 2624 West Chester Pike, Broomall
- Broomall BP Gas, 2590 West Chester Pike, Broomall
- Giant, 2910 Springfield Rd., Broomall
- Joe's Pizza, 38 S. Sproul Rd., Broomall
- Rite Aid, 2901 Springfield Rd., Broomall
- Sunoco, 2850 West Chester Pike, Broomall
- Wawa, 2050 Sproul Rd., Broomall
- ACME Sav-On Market, Newtown Square Shopping Center, West Chester Pike, Newtown Square
- Newtown Square BP, 3608 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square
To find other Powerball vendors in the Philadelphia area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.