How to Report Potholes to PennDOT

If you spot a pothole, here's how to get it fixed.

If you spot a pothole or road maintenance issue in your travels, be sure to report the problem to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, so they can correct it.

To report maintenance issues or potholes on state-owned roads, call 1-800-FIXROAD and PennDOT will review the issue and make the fix.

Stay safe. 


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »