Bryn Mawr Hospital Health Center
Bryn Mawr Hospital Health Center's new 130,000 square-feet Main Line Health Center opened its doors to the Newtown Square community in 2007.
The new health center provides state-of-the-art labs, facilities and resources for patients and doctors in the community.
From primary care and OB/GYN medical specialists, the hospital offers many other programs for patients dealing with weight management, sleep problems and rehabilitation needs. The hopsital also offers speech and occupational therapy, as well as a cancer center.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces available and ramp
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Geriatric, Pediatric, Rehabilitation
- Features: Cafeteria
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Rehabilitation services, Surgery