Hillview Nursery School
Hillview Nursery School is a nonprofit organization that offers small classes for pre-school kids. Two different classes are available from September through June, offering both morning and afternoon time-slots. Teachers have an extensive background in education, including the substitutes who have been with Hillview for almost 50 years.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:55am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at entrance
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1957
- Number of students: 20
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 15:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 3
- What makes this community special?: Everyone is very friendly.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Ages: 2-5
- Capacity: 20
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 25
- Average personnel training (years): 5
- What's your organizational philosophy?: Make the first learning experience a positive one.