Marple Township Police Department
The Marple Township Police Department is currently headed by Police Chief Tom Murray. The department uses Delaware County's 911 dispatch system. All emergency calls should be dialed as 911. The county dispatch system will alert the appropriate police personnel to assist in the emergency.
The Marple Township Police Department sits on Sproul Road beside the municipal building and the library. There are approximately 27 officers on the force. Only parking violation fines may be paid at the station.
- Fax: 610-359-9787
- Hours: Nonemergency hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1948
- What makes this community special?: The community may sign up for police alerts in Marple Township by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Services: Fingerprinting services and property releases are provided to the public. Those interested must call 610-356-1504 to make an appointment with the detective division.
- Parking: Free lot
- Bureaus: Detective, Juvenile, Traffic