Nana's Attic Thrift Store
Nana's Attic is a thrift store nestled in the Lawance Park Shopping Center. Proceeds collected from sales go toward the Delaware Abuse Project. Every Thursday, Nana's Attic offers senior citizens with proper ID a 10 per cent discount.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Children's, men's, women's clothing, toys, assorted electronics, books, magazines, dishes, small furniture, jewelry
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Returns for store credit at the discretion of the manager.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The support of the store though donations.
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Six paintings from a famous 20th century artist
- Donations hours: Mon - Sat, 11pm - 3pm; Sun. 12pm - 3pm, at the back door
- Donations policy: Donations are good toward a tax credit. Clothing in season only. No baby items, but clothes and toys are okay.