Temple Sholom in Broomall
Temple Sholom on Church Lane is a reform Jewish community serving those interested in the Jewish faith; it takes pride in promoting diversity for its congregation. Rabbi Peter Rigler is currently the rabbi of the temple.
The temple offers a preschool program and religious schools for youth up until confirmation. Temple Sholom in Broomall also offers religious adult educational classes.
From adult to youth choirs, the temple also offers cantor's chanters where individuals can chant the Torah together. Several programs that the temple offers include Hannukah dinner, Purim carnival, potluck Shabbat dinner and congregational retreats.
- Fax: 610-356-6713
- Hours: Shabbat evening service: First, third and fourth Fri of every month, 8pm; second Fri, 7:30pm; Tot Shabbat service: Second Fri of every month, 6pm; Morning Shabbat service: Sat, 10:45am, during the weeks of a Bar or Bat Mitzvah; Sunday Morning Minyan: Sun,
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces available and ramp
- Founding Date: 1956
- What makes this community special?: Temple Sholom in Broomall is a reform congregation that is open to all individuals and welcomes those of all races, sexual orientations, religions and family statuses.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Jewish - Reform
- Congregation size: 450
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs